A thoughtful approach to design, function and finishes makes a Venaso Selections Kitchen Renovation a delightful addition to your home. Whether your bathroom is compact or extensive, your designer will always consider the following: –
- Ergonomic perfection
- Spatial practicality and efficiency
- Suitability for the intended function
- Maximum quality within budget
- Beautiful design
We cater for all tastes and varieties for your complete Kitchen Renovations in Perth. We carefully and tastefully guide you through a style selection process, where you have the option of completely selecting your design choices. See some of our most popular design styles below
- Modern and Contemporary Kitchens – A central hub of a home that creates a haven for modern families. Popular stainless steel appliances paired with clean lines and sleek finishes make your kitchen space a simplistic yet stunning.
- Country & French Provincial – Our French provincial kitchens are elegant, charming, warm and inviting with the inclusion of Farmers French Provincial paneling in kitchens, fire clay sinks, luxe lever taps and vintage-look stoves.
- Art Deco Kitchens – The glamorous and distinctive in style modern kitchen renovations. Curved cupboards and bench tops with bold geometric tile patterns are striking design features.
- Timber Kitchens – To create a striking feature, both traditional and contemporary style kitchens can include timber elements. You can select either timber only hardwood floors or full timber cabinetry.
Take the stress out of your budget kitchen renovations in Perth with our no obligation, free consultation and design session. Experience our 5 star Customer treatment for yourself in our Perth showroom, walk in or make a booking to ensure a designer is available to start your renovation journey.
Choosing the best layout for your new kitchen depends on many factors and our trusted design team will guide you through the whole process.
1. What a kitchen renovations involves
A smarter kitchen renovation encapsulates the whole kitchen design, planning and building work considering your needs now and in the future. Careful planning and execution of the whole process will ensure you end up with a beautiful kitchen.
2. How to choose your materials
When choosing the fixtures, fittings and tiles for your kitchen, it makes sense to work with someone who has relevant kitchen renovation experience. Your materials choice will depend upon whether you want a hard-wearing, low maintenance family-tough kitchen or a sleeker architectural look.
You can never have enough storage. Consider the users of the kitchen when working out your needs. Assess your kitchen needs for a daily basis, and build the storage around these requirements. Decide what you’d like concealed and what you don’t mind having on display.
4. Custom or off the shelf
There is a large number of manufacturers offering a variety of sizes, shapes and designs. The difficulty lies in finding the right one for your space and style. Often it is easier and not much more expensive to opt for custom made. That way you can get the exact size, design and finish that suits you.
5. Materials and finishes
There is wide range of specialised finishes available for your new kitchen. Laminates, melamine, timber or paint — they all have advantages and disadvantages. Kitchens can take a lot of knocks so resistance to scratches, knock and spills is a key factor — choose something you like that will stand up to wear and tear.