A well researched approach to design, construct and fine touches make a Venaso selections bathroom an exciting addition to your dream home. Whether your bathroom is tiny or spacious, our designer will always consider the following –
- Ergonomic perfection
- Spatial practicality and efficiency
- Suitability for the intended function
- Maximum quality within budget
- Beautiful design
We cater for all tastes and varieties for your small or luxury Bathroom Renovations in Perth. We carefully and tastefully guide you through a style selection process, where you have the option of completely selecting your design choices. See some of our most popular design styles below
- Modern and classic bathrooms – light and airy that creates a feeling of relaxation and calm.
- Elegant contemporary bathrooms – having bright spaces embracing a feeling with chalice of opulence.
- Federation style Bathrooms – synonymous with charm and beauty are a romantic sense often featuring traditional elements infused with practicality.
- Art Deco Bathrooms – reflect the art deco style often leave a feeling of old school glamour.
- Timber bathrooms – induce feeling of warmth adding to the luxury and earthiness of bathroom spaces.
Take the stress out of your budget Bathroom Renovations in Perth WA with our no obligation, free consultation and design session. Experience our 5 star Customer treatment for yourself in our Perth showroom, walk in or make a booking to ensure a designer is available to start your renovation journey.
Choosing the best layout for your new bathroom depends on many factors and our trusted design team will guide you through the whole process.
1. What a bathroom renovations involves
A smarter bathroom renovation encapsulates the whole bathroom design, planning and building work considering your needs now and in the future. Careful planning and execution of the whole process will ensure you end up with a beautiful bathroom.
2. How to choose your materials
When choosing the fixtures, fittings and tiles for your bathroom, it makes sense to work with someone who has relevant bathroom renovation experience. Your materials choice will depend upon whether you want a hard-wearing, low maintenance family-tough bathroom or a sleeker architectural look.
You can never have enough storage. Consider the users of the bathroom when working out your needs. Assess your bathroom needs for a daily basis, and build the storage around these requirements. Decide what you’d like concealed and what you don’t mind having on display.
4. Custom or off the shelf
There is a large number of manufacturers offering a variety of sizes, shapes and designs. The difficulty lies in finding the right one for your space and style. Often it is easier and not much more expensive to opt for custom made. That way you can get the exact size, design and finish that suits you.
5. Materials and finishes
There is wide range of specialised finishes available for your new bathroom. Laminates, melamine, timber or paint — they all have advantages and disadvantages. Bathrooms can take a lot of knocks so resistance to scratches, knock and spills is a key factor — choose something you like that will stand up to wear and tear.